Friday, December 15, 2006

WARNING! pictures may be offensive. Pictures of an arm with pins protruding.

Ok this is my camoflauge.
My Mom had a friend over the other day, and she said "wow gives new meaning to body piercings"
People ask if it hurts and what I am on? Fun answers, people can make funny faces!!
You can see the little green pins, they are what is holding the broken piece in place.
There are three of them.
Here is a look at the other side of my wrist and you can see the other two pins

Ok more pics are coming

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger fullyrandom said...

cool
i have never seen something like that before

Fri Dec 15, 08:34:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH COOL!!!!! That looks SOOOOOOO COOL!!!! i mean it looks like it would hurt, but man, THAT'S SO COOL!

ok, i'm done.

;D

Sat Dec 16, 10:13:00 AM PST  
Blogger Jane said...

Dude, you're right. It does look like an erector set! FUNKI!
It's not all that bad though. Your broken wrist was much worse.

Sat Dec 16, 12:59:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow thats really cool/weird.

Sat Dec 16, 03:45:00 PM PST  
Blogger Abby Berg said...

holy cow. that does not look fun! ouch! yikes, i can't look at those pics anymore.lol man, hope you get better soon! *runs away screaming*

Sun Dec 17, 02:30:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks quite... clean. Yes, indeed, it is a very clean-looking pinned arm. If it's any consolation, I pin my hair up and have hair protruding from my head!

I hope it heals soon!

Sun Dec 17, 06:23:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow, nice piercings. Good thing they come out, huh?? Those are nasty lookin', man. Looks like acupuncture. I'm SOO sorry I haven't updated in forever. I'll get something on there soon....

Sun Dec 17, 06:38:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.king.org/KingFM.asx"> </body> </html>