Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Wahoo My daddy got a new computer. and a 22 inch moniter. and it is so much faster than before!!! it is a p4. ok I know that the p4 is already way obsolete. but it is so much better than the other even way more obsolete compuer we were using. this computer even has xp, instead of windows 98. any ways this computer is way faster thab the other one that we sorta surrvived on. and I am going back to camp wood worth for the weekend family camp.


I should be going to Alert this september. { http://www.alertacademy.com/ } the basic training.
Then probably into the army, then maybe law enforcement. who knows
I should be going to africa this january, then again maybe no.? who knows. Maybe when the day comes I will Know....

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

You too?! Why are all the men I know joining the military? Don't they love us? I mean, I know we get outa hand sometimes (Who doesn't?!), but are we really so bad that you'll go to the extent of joining the military just to get away from us? I wish people would stop leaving. Don't you guys know that you're irreplaceable?! (Whoa, nifty word!) And that's assuming that we would want to replace you which, btw, is definitely not the case.

OK, I have to go to bed now, so I'll stop giving you such a hard time about following the Lord's will for your life. I would much rather you do God's will instead of trying to satisfy my fickle, selfish, nature. I just want you to know that you'll be GREATLY missed. And it's late which means I'm tired, so you can't hold anything I say here against me 'cause I have a feeling I'm going to regret (to an extent) what I said. Anywho...

GOODNIGHT!

Thu Aug 30, 10:35:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just don't die

Tue Sep 04, 07:35:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Jane said...

lol. That's great, Beth, "Just don't die". Wait, I mean I don't want him to or anything. It just sounded funny the first time I read it.

Wed Sep 05, 06:48:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.king.org/KingFM.asx"> </body> </html>