Thursday, April 05, 2007

My choir sang the national anthem before the blazer game. That was the third time my choir has done that. It was awesome. and they gave us all tickets to the game. so 50 tickets at 49$ apiece. cool but we were only filling empty seats. but it was still fun to go to the game with alot of my friends. I also was at court yesterday, but not for me, for my neice. my sis and bro get her 3days a week and the other party gets her the rest of the time.
So thats what I have been up to.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

They only got partial custody?! Poor Michelle! I'll deffinitely keep 'em in my prayers. IS there another court date?

$49 a piece?! That's cheap? So did you fun?

Thu Apr 05, 12:35:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twas awrsome! Very fun, way fun, tons of fun, lots of fun! :D So glad I could come... singing with VoP again was such a blast! Can't wait for the concert in June. :)

Fri Apr 06, 02:12:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Allegra said...

Sounds like fun. The blazer game, I mean. Partial custody isn't cool...Thanks for updating.

Sat Apr 07, 09:58:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i will keep them in me prayers.

Sat Apr 07, 01:40:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Tue Nov 11, 09:41:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

<bgsound src="http://www.king.org/KingFM.asx"> </body> </html>